20060527

lazy.

I'm feeling lazy and stupid. Stupid? Hmmm...

Mid-semestral examinations are looming around the corner. I think it's driving me crazy as well. I still can't study for nuts!!! Stupid girl luh.
The 'fun fair' right outside my home is driving me insane with their techno music. What's more is the songs are all the same!!! WTH?! Oh, their stereo system got jammed. Kekekeke.. "I.. I.. I.. I..." Bwahahahahaha! ..... SHUT UP, YOU SCREAMING MOFOS! .... Sigh.. I wasted a day again! Least I don't have to go to school today! Yawns. Olivia!!! ASK ME OUT TOMORROW!! PLEASE?

Anyway, CCN Day was total chaos. I heard we made a profit of hmm, $2.20?! Marvellous! But I must say, all my classmates did a fabulous job! *CHEERS!!* Sorry that I didn't contribute much!! Hmmmms.. I did a few flyers only. Ha.. And screaming out to people to buy our CUP CORN! Heee.

Monday's school again... SIGH! And band... *hufffffffffffffff..* School makes me GLOOMY! BOO!!! Wokays. Got to go! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home